£20,800 + Service Charge*
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter who will assist in the overall cleanliness and hygiene of all kitchen areas to the highest degree.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to take on physically demanding job
- A commitment to delivering high levels of cleanliness
- Hard working and team spirited
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
What do we offer:
Our Kitchen Porter receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive hourly rate
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels
- Valuable Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning and Free Meals
- Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Kitchen Porter!