GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Are you ready to fast track your career and work with the world’s most iconic brands?
With our London presence and ambitious growth plans, Arora is investing heavily in preparing the leaders of the Future. The Arora Graduate Programme is a Professional Development Programme for highly ambitious graduates to prepare you to be ready to undertake your first managerial position upon completion of the programme.
Who we partner with
Hilton London Gatwick
Intercontinental London The O2
Novotel London Stansted
Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn Express
Sofitel London Gatwick
Hilton Garden Inn
Sofitel London Heathrow
What does the Programme cover?
It is an 18 month programme based on two placements in two different Hotels/Brands, it includes:
- Structured Group Orientation
- Tailored Job Experience in all Operational Departments
- Personal Mentor (typically a seasoned GM)
- On and off-the-job learning
- Business Projects
- Career Development Reviews
Your placements will take place at two of the following hotels:
InterContinental – The O2, Sofitel London Heathrow, Sofitel London Gatwick, Hilton London Gatwick, Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn Express London Heathrow, Renaissance London Heathrow, Hilton Garden Inn
What are YOUR learning benefits?
By attending the Programme you will build critically important technical, business and leadership skills that will form the foundation of your future career in Hospitality.
The blend of on-the-job experience, off–the-job development and learning, and Mentoring of our business leaders will be an invaluable experience for you and your Programme peers.
At the end of the Programme you will be ready for your first management position as an Assistant Department Manager.
- You must have a Passion for Hospitality and Hotel Operations
- You need to have graduated in the period from July 2019 until August 2020 from a Bachelor/Master Degree and are available to start in full-time employment in September 2020
- You are motivated, committed and adaptable
- You are flexible to work from different locations in and around London
Applications for the programme close on 15th February 2020
For more information or to apply, email your CV with an explanation telling us why you would like to join the Programme to email@example.com.
Successful candidate will be invited to take part in an Assessment Centre and final interview with a General Manager.