We are a UK group of companies involved in hotel operations, hotel management, property construction, and property portfolio asset management.
Our group is divided into 3 business divisions
The Arora Property division was set up in 2005 to provide a property management and asset management service.
The hotel division was established in 1999 and continues to remain at the core of service delivery and revenue creation.
Our construction division, Grove Developments Limited specialises in commercial, residential and hospitality projects.
Our values thrive within all our businesses & we seek individuals who are committed to living these values to join the Arora family.
THE ARORA CULTURE
Arora’s culture is built on the foundations of family, honesty, loyalty, partnership, friendship and quality.
Developing, encouraging and supporting our people, teams & colleagues to advance further.
Having a real understanding of our customer and a passion to exceed their expectations every time.
Achievement Through Ownership
Achieving and taking ownership of what we do and always striving to be better. Everything is possible.
Arora is home to great individuals from different countries and cultures, speaking different languages, growing with the company.
At Arora we truly believe that our people are our greatest assets and therefore our primary focus is to provide the best training opportunities to our people at all levels.
Read what our people have to say
Meetings & Events Diary Manager
Hotels Head of Revenue
“From your very first day working with us, you will begin a learning journey.”
Developing People at All Levels
As a new member of the Arora family, you will benefit from company inductions, health and safety statutory courses, specialised skills training, and career development programmes.
At Team Member level you will receive in depth hospitality training in core product, service and business skills.
For Management level you will have opportunities to attend several leadership development programmes, such as the intensive 6-month Arora Flying Start Management Development Programme.
Investing in Our People
We pride ourselves in the accolades we have achieved for excellence in career progression; a testimony to the quality of the training and recognition we provide to all our people.
When you join the Arora family, we will be here to provide you with the support, the guidance and the resources to develop your career.
MY ARORA BENEFITS
We truly believe in investing in our people, our benefits are designed to look after every aspect of your welfare…
Our benefits include
- Recognition activities, such as employee awards, parties, & more!
- Learning & Development opportunities with regular in-house training and chance to gain nationally qualifications.
- Great career progression prospects with plenty of opportunity to move within the group.
- Preferential room rates at our hotels for you and your family.
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning (uniformed roles only).
- Meals provided on duty.
- Discounted food and beverage at our restaurants and outlets.
- Company Pension and Critical Illness cover
- My Arora Benefits – fantastic retail savings and many more...
- 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays (pro rata for part time roles).
- Generous Introduce a Friend bonus scheme
- Discounted Nursery fees for your young ones at our associated nurseries.
- Free Eye Test vouchers for computer users.
- Access to the Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Confidential Support through our Employee Assistance Advice