Greenkeeping & Grounds
Wentworth Club is one of the world’s finest private members Golf and Country Clubs, famous for its outstanding three Championship golf courses, in addition to a luxury Tennis & Health Club. The Club is surrounded and entwined within the Wentworth Estate, one of the most prestigious private estates in the London suburbs where many of the world’s premier golfers have their home.
We’re now looking to add to our team of Greenkeepers on a permanent basis (40 hours per week).
Working closely with the Head Greenkeeper, you'll help maintain our pristine golf courses throughout the year. As a reliable, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, you'll enjoy playing an active part in the wider team. Day-to-day, you’ll assist in greenkeeping and maintenance activities. Ideally, you’ll possess the following:
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviours and Experience:
Demonstrable working knowledge of health and safety best practice
NVQ Level 2 Greenkeeping certification preferable, but not essential for the right candidate
Has a strong desire to build on technical greenkeeping and agronomy skills
Proactive, with an ability to work as part of a cohesive team
You'll enjoy free BIGGA membership and a competitive salary.
Staff accommodation may also be available.
- Use of Golf and Tennis Facilities
- 40% discount on all food items in the Tennis & Health Club Café and the Wentworth Dining Restaurant
- 20% discount in the Spa and Pro Shop
- Discount on wine and alcohol
- Corporate Gym and Spa Membership at the Berystede Hotel
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay
- Cash Plan with WPA
- Private Health Insurance for HOD level and above with Vitality Health
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Cycle to Work Scheme