Tennis & Health
Wentworth Club is one of the world’s finest private members Golf and Country Clubs, famous for its outstanding three Championship golf courses, in addition to a luxury Tennis & Health Club. The Club is surrounded and entwined within the Wentworth Estate, one of the most prestigious private estates in the London suburbs where many of the world’s premier golfers have their home.
About the role:
Within our luxurious 5-star grounds, we are looking to grow our bank of Casual Lifeguards to work across our indoor and outdoor pools, supporting the safety of our members.
The Lifeguard position will be ideal for someone looking to work completely flexibly, whilst also seeking to maintaining their NPQL as we provide paid monthly training.
The role offers a shift pattern, Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm.
You will join our team of passionate professionals.
You will be a strong swimmer and National Pool Lifeguard Qualified (NPLQ).
Proactive and a quick thinker, you'll be able to quickly respond to potential incidents, putting the health and safety of our Members and their guests first. As a confident lifeguard, you are at ease with maintaining good pool behaviours, whilst always keeping everyone safe.
A natural people-person, you’ll will enjoy building and maintaining rapport with our Members, whilst delivering high quality and personalised customer service.
If this sound like you, we’d love to hear from you. This is a fully flexible position; all we ask is your commitment and professionalism.
- Use of Golf and Tennis Facilities
- 40% discount on all food items in the Tennis & Health Club Café and the Wentworth Dining Restaurant
- 20% discount in the Spa and Pro Shop
- Discount on wine and alcohol
- Corporate Gym and Spa Membership at the Berystede Hotel
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay
- Cash Plan with WPA
- Private Health Insurance for HOD level and above with Vitality Health
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Cycle to Work Scheme