The House, charmingly reflects the guests and characters who floated amongst the rooms throughout the 1900s. The Dining Room, our Japanese Grill restaurant, offers a casually elegant dining experience, featuring a modern approach to Japanese cuisine.
Food & Beverage Graduate
An exciting opportunity to join Beaverbrook as Food & Beverage Graduate. The successful candidate will gain both hands-on and strategic exposure to our three restaurants and bar. This internship will be available for 3-6 months depending on course requirements and may lead to a permanent role at Beaverbrook.
• Shadow Restaurant Managers & Assistants to gain experience to enable assistance when required (holiday cover, etc)
• Aid with the performance of all food and beverage outlets
• Rota insight of all outlets
• Agrees & drives maintenance of control procedures
• Devises, adheres to and develops a calendar of key information sharing
• Aid in monitoring Food & Beverage revenue
• Liaises with Procurement and Culinary Teams to ensure accurate costing for food and beverage
• Monitors food costs per item purchased and reports back to Culinary Teams
• Monitors & reports on wastage & transfer of Food & Beverage items
• Ensures accurate preparation of all record keeping associated with the movement of all food and liquor stocks to outlets
• Monitors food and beverage performance through analysis of daily food covers, sales and cost reports
- Extremely smart and presentable
- Good time management for meeting strict deadlines
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Confident in dealing with people and managers of departments
- Ability to handle and analyse large amounts of business related data
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company – KidZania
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.