Painter & Decorator - 24 Hours a week
Competitive + Benefits
Holiday Inn Southampton - Eastleigh M3, Jct. 13, Eastleigh SO50 9PG
Valor Hospitality is a trusted, multiple award winning, and full service, international hospitality company operating in the US, UK, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We are reimagining hospitality internationally, creating great ROI, driving commerciality with creativity and innovation. Recognised by owners, investors and developers as an innovative and trusted partner to drive revenue and increase profits.
Here in the UK we operate 34 properties across the brands of Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel Indigo and AC by Marriott Hotels, in various locations throughout the UK. The Company continues to have ambitious development and growth plans.
Our mission is to go beyond ‘hospitality’ by creating memorable experiences and lasting connections with our guests.
It’s our uncompromising passion for outstanding service that makes us who we are. At the core of this philosophy is our people.
Our culture runs on passion, enthusiasm and fun — we love what we do!
As Painter & Decorator, you will be able to assist the Maintenance Manager in ensuring that all areas of the building both internally and externally are appropriately decorated and maintained to a high standard.
- You will carry out and follow a preventative maintenance plan on our guest bedrooms and public areas.
- You will carry out regular stock taking of paints and materials to assist the maintenance manager in the ordering process.
- You will be a confident communicator, enthusiastic, motivated, and with a good eye for detail and accuracy.
- You will be comfortable working alongside our guests, management team, contractors, and all team members within the hotel.
- You will also be required to assist the maintenance team with other minor tasks.
This is a full time 40hrs per week permanent position. All materials and equipment will be provided, along with your uniform.
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit https://valorhospitality.com/ to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.