Here at Valor Hospitality, we’re big on all things people and culture and as Cluster HR Manager, you’ll be right at the heart of satisfying our endless desire to improve our employee experience and happiness.
Looking after a small cluster of hotels, you’ll really be able to see your efforts come to life, aligning the long-term goals of the business to our people strategy. You'll be based at a home hotel but you will travel to your other hotels to support them on a mobile basis.
What you’ll be doing as Cluster HR Manager
- New ideas, initiatives, and improvements to our people strategy? You’ll be all over them, not only for your cluster but you’ll work with the broader HR team to support projects across the whole portfolio
- Ensuring that we’re nailing HR standards across all of your hotels
- Being inquisitive and using data to find areas where we can improve and then finding creative solutions
- Supporting with all things employee engagement and wellbeing – you’ll be relentless in wanting to find a way to make sure your team are happy and performing at work
- Building talent pipelines both internally and externally and identifying development opportunities for your team
- Coaching and supporting your GM’s and HOD’s on all things people-strategy
- All things employee relations.
What'll make you a great fit for us?
- You’ll be an experienced HR Manager with multi-site experience gained ideally within a hotel/hospitality/leisure environment
- Generalist experience across attraction, recruitment, development, reward and recognition and engagement
- Problem solving, creative solutions and reimagining hospitality is what you’re all about
- A strong business partner and relationship builder
- You have high expectations of yourself and others
- You’ll be driven by creating a positive work culture where teams love to work.
Why join us?
• You’ll be joining an award-winning employer that is focused on our people
• You’ll receive a competitive salary and a ton of benefits
• We offer a team member benefit programme
• We’re big on reward and recognition, celebrating success throughout the year
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Employee rate stays across our portfolio
• Incremental holiday allowances
• Apprenticeships and development is a key focus for us
• We are committed to your health and wellbeing
• Gym membership.
What you’ll be part of
Valor Hospitality is a trusted, multiple award-winning, full-service, international hospitality company operating in the US, UK, Europe, and Africa. We are not just a hotel business; we are a special breed of Hotelitarians. We’re filled with dreams, we are obsessive about everything and we are passionate about creating great teams and enriching our customers’ lives; connecting emotionally to create memorable experiences with a splash of magic for everyone. We are reimagining hospitality internationally, doing the little things brilliantly and something much more. Creating great ROI, driving commerciality with creativity and innovation.
With 142 rooms, the stylish AC Hotel by Marriott is conveniently located just a short tram ride from the centre of Manchester in the increasingly popular area of Salford Quays.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending football matches at the nearby Old Trafford football grounds, home to Manchester United.
Our hotel also regularly plays host to professional meetings, events and weddings for up to 100 people which our team organise with clockwork precision.
The AC Lounge is an open space where our guests can enjoy delicious tapas and a range of expertly prepared cocktails. This modern hotel is a great place to work!