Junior Commercial Analyst
Salary up to £20,000 per annum
Closing Date for this application is 30/06/2021
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Frasers Group are currently looking for a Junior Commercial Analyst to join our growing team. The role will be as part of a centralised analyst function, focusing on developing, analysing and creating models/tools used by the business.
It is vital that the candidate has an analytical mindset, strong communication skills and can adapt to fast paced, ever changing business environments.
- Working with large data sets- analysing, interpreting & drawing conclusions to support business critical decisions
- Financial planning of retail sales budgets & forecasts
- Analysis & planning of staffing throughout the business
- Striving for continuous business process improvement
- Using learnings from data & analytics to optimise efficiency across all areas of the business
- Identifying trends & making recommendations on operational improvements to a variety of stakeholders throughout the business
- Management reporting & Business Intelligence work
- Degree/equivalent in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer science or similar
- Strong problem-solving ability & a pro-active attitude
- Commercial mindset- able to operate in a global commercial business & translate technical data into business conclusions
- Inquisitive nature, asking questions & big on self development
- Able to confidently communicate with wide range of stakeholders with various levels of technical understanding
- Exceptional numerical/analytical skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Able to analyse large & complex datasets
- Excel knowledge (SQL & VBA desirable)
- Business Intelligence/ Data Visualisation experience desirable (Power BI, Tableau, Looker etc.)
- Experience in a retail setting advantageous
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
● Think without limits and take the team with you
● Own it and back it
● Not hesitate and act with purpose
● Be commercial and customer-focused.