Member Experience Manager- Poole
Up To £20,000 Per Annum plus Bonus
Closing Date for this application is 30/06/2021
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
“TO EMPOWER OUR MEMBERS TO FIND THEIR GREATNESS WITHIN”!!
Reporting to General Manager
- To engage with all members and guests in our club, highlighting the USP over a none staffed operator.
- To maximise every member + guest’s experience in our club.
- To anticipate all our members and guest’s needs, and signpost them to facilities and products most suited to them.
- To support the sales and retention of memberships through excellent customer service.
- To have a thorough understanding of the fitness products/services on offer, working closely with the GM and FEM ensuring our members are benefiting from the member journey on offer.
- To upskill the member experience team members to a level where they can recommend all the products/services on offer.
- To take ownership of all secondary retail spend working towards KPI’s for yourself and the team.
- To manage and develop a commercially aware front of house team
- To have a full understanding of the membership software system to enable to manage member queries.
- To manage member expectation.
- To ensure the hygiene standards of the club are industry leading, making sure the GA’s feel like a vital part of the team.
Need to be
- A Role model for all club staff, leading by example with your excellent customer service, commercial and operational skills.
- An expert in all aspects of memberships, administration and email communication.
- An inspirational leader for your team, modelling industry leading service levels.Organised – to ensure membership requests, queries and complaints are dealt with promptly to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Driven and ambitious with a keen desire to learn and develop both behaviours and competencies specific to the role.
- A change agent, utilising the strong relationships built with key personnel and therefore able to implement new products and initiatives as and when required.
- Able to drop into operational key holder duties as and when the business requires.
- Passionate about fitness, administration and customer service
- An excellent communicator with staff on site and regional and head office support teams.
- Flexible – to work shifts to suit the needs of the business, and to take on additional duties where required to support your team members.
- Target focussed – to support the club with sales and retention towards achieving success for the business
- Revenue driven – to grow the member spend per head.
- With confidence and desire to communicate positively with club members.
- With a professional and positive manner always.
- Leading by example with your capabilities and behaviours.
- With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook.
- With passion for your role, the fitness product and the company.
- With resilience and tenacity, to be able to change the approach and never give in.
- With courage, taking complete ownership and accountability of all set KPI’s.
- Be an influencer over key personnel to ensure they are all heading on the same path.
Main Duties /Resposibilities
Front of House Excellence
- To make a positive interaction takes place with every member and guest as soon as they enter the facility.
- To ensure the correct products and services are recommended to every member.
- To take full ownership of both yourself and your teams training and development to understand all our products and services.
- To take full ownership of all KPI’s set for you and your team.
- To manage the GA’s and member experience hosts ensuring that the company’s standards and expectations are being met.
- Ensure you and your team are always up to date with current Fitness Challenges, Class descriptions and gym floor focus.
- Support the Fitness Experience Manager with Gym Floor Tasks, Focus points and challenges.
- Take part in new classes to ensure you can effectively communicate to members
- .Ensure that you and your team have experienced the products and services on offer.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Facilities are always above expectation by taking an active role in the upkeep of the club, with support from the full team.
- Ensure all POS is up to date around the club with all the latest information available for members.
- Complete key holder duties including basic pool plant duties.
- Take full ownership and accountability of the secondary spend KPI targets.
- Take full ownership of all member cancellations, and influence with revokes both in club and via phone calls.
- Be a major contributor to the sales process by excelling in conversion rates for all prospects and guests.
- Ensure the effective management of swimming lessons proactively increasing the revenue.