Closing Date for this application is 02/07/2021
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands.
We’re reimagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation.
The role of the NoC Analyst is to provide monitoring, troubleshooting and 2nd line support for the network infrastructure for Frasers Group. All 1st line activity will still be carried out by the IT helpdesk.
Frasers Group have over 1000 remote sites with dual circuits at each location. The NoC Analyst will monitor all locations and any alerts will be investigated in a timely manner. If required, circuit issues should be escalated to the appropriate service provider and chased up until the service is restored.
The role of the NoC Analyst is to provide monitoring, troubleshooting and 2nd line support for the network infrastructure for Frasers Group. All 1st line activity will still be carried out by the IT helpdesk. As part of the role some of your responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
Routing and Switching
- Verification of Advanced Kit Builds
- Verification of Advanced Kit Installs
- Commissioning of Internet Circuits
- Manage and Maintain Infrastructure
- External Telephone Numbers Configuration
- CLID Presentation
- Call Routing
- Line Groups & Hunt Groups
- Call Pickup Groups
- Extension Mobility
- Verification of WiFi Kit Builds
- Verification of WLC Group Configuration
- Verification of WLC SSID Configuration
- Verification of Meraki Network Builds
- Camera Networks
- Switch and AP Networks
Monitoring and Event Management
- PRTG Reporting
- Netflow Monitoring
- Reporting and Documentation
- Offline Circuits/Services
- Service Provider Escalation
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies
- Knowledge of cisco wireless devices and management platforms
- Knowledge of cisco networking products
- Knowledge of cisco routing and switching protocols
- Knowledge of network monitoring tools – PRTG, Netflow
- Know how to troubleshoot basic network devices
- Good communication skills
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
● Think without limits and take the team with you
● Own it and back it
● Not hesitate and act with purpose
● Be commercial and customer focused.