Member Experience Host - St Helens
Closing Date for this application is 14/08/2021
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Member Experience Host part time 20 hours
Member Experience Manager
- To engage with all members and guests in our club, highlighting the USP over a none staffed operator.
- To maximise every member and guest’s experience in our club.
- To anticipate all our members and guest’s needs, and signpost them to facilities and products most suited to them.
- To support the sales and retention of memberships through excellent customer service.
- To have a thorough understanding of the fitness products/services on offer.
- To recommend secondary spend retail products and upsell at every opportunity.
- To contribute with the cleaning and hygiene standards of the club as and when required.
- To be a competent key holder of the club, covering shifts as and when required
- To have a good understanding of the membership software system.
Need to be:
- Of an outgoing personality, with a positive mindset
- .Competent with all administrative duties.Organised – to ensure membership requests, queries and complaints are dealt with promptly to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Driven and ambitious with a keen desire to learn and develop both behaviours and competencies specific to the role.
- Willing and able to participate in learning and development opportunities, to progress both your competencies and career.
- Able to drop into operational key holder duties as and when the business requires.
- Passionate about fitness, administration and customer service
- An excellent communicator with staff on site and regional and head office support teams.Flexible – to work shifts to suit the needs of the business, and to take on additional duties where required to support your team members.
- Target focussed – to support the club with sales and retention towards achieving success for the business.
Need to Act:
- With confidence, and eagerness to communicate positively with club members.
- With a professional and positive manner always.
- With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook.
- With passion for your role, the fitness product and the company.
- With drive and determination to succeed in the role and progress your career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front of House Excellence
- To positively interact with every member and guest as soon as they enter the facility.
- To ensure the correct products and services are recommended to every member.
- Ensure you are always up to date with current Fitness Challenges, Class descriptions and gym floor focus.
- Support the Fitness Manager with Gym Floor
- Tasks,Focus points and challenges.
- Take part in new classes to ensure you can effectively communicate to members
- Ensure that you have experienced the products and services on offer.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Facilities are always above expectation by taking an active role in the upkeep of the club, with support from the full team.
- Complete key holder duties including basic pool plant duties.
- To drive the secondary, spend KPI targets.
- To competently deal with every member complaint you experience, and ensure the relevant manager is made aware.
- Be a major contributor to the sales process by excelling in conversion rates for all prospects and guests.
- Ensure the effective management of swimming lessons when on shift.