Up to £25,920*
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
Linked to Terminal 5 of Heathrow Airport, the Sofitel London Heathrow is a luxury haven that offers unrivalled facilities designed for the global traveller and a personalised service from the heart. With over 600 bedrooms, 45 meeting spaces and fine dining options, guests can indulge in – and celebrate – the French way of life at Sofitel.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Office Administrator to join the Helpdesk team of our Facilities Maintenance Division which provides complete building services and property maintenance solutions to a large portfolio of offices and hotels situated predominately in the Heathrow and Gatwick areas.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a relevant administrative role, preferably within a facilities helpdesk environment. Operational knowledge of Computer Aided Facilities Management systems will offer a distinct advantage however is not essential as extensive training package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Due to the secure long term prestigious contracts held and our continued rapid expansion, excellent opportunities for career progression will become available to the successful applicant.
- Purchase ordering and Invoice processing
- Work order management, prioritising and organising reactive and planned maintenance requests and scheduling engineers attendance within task planner
- Ongoing monitoring and production of monthly reports detailing compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each contract
- Populating and maintaining the asset database
- Attending all training modules for which nominated
- Uploading of all statutory certifications for each site into CAFM database and configuration of links for respective client sites to access their essential documentation through their client portal
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of stock inventory for each site via CAFM, capturing existing stock items held by each site and those required to ensure prompt repairs to critical plant and services.
- Production of contract proposals and repair quotations using CAFM formatted templates.
- Creation and uploading of engineer rotas and processing of engineers payroll
- Ongoing support of site based teams in the operation of the CAFM system for their respective sites
- General Administrative duties as required
- Weekend working may be required infrequently
What we are looking for
- Customer Service Orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of IT literacy and numeracy
- Process and objective driven
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Technical Building services/ maintenance background
- Previous CAFM/ EMMS experience prefered
* Annual salary includes estimated annual service charge of £1,920