Beaverbrook is a carefully curated collection of two luxury hotels. The heart of the brand, Beaverbrook estate, is set amidst 400 acres of countryside in the Surrey Hills and comprises three distinctively designed venues, that make up the hotel, three restaurants and a Health Club & Spa, as well as indoor and outdoor activities, including a home cinema and meeting spaces for all occasions. What binds our hotels together is the Beaverbrook ethos – a warmth and thoughtfulness that makes every guest and employee journey unforgettable and that reflects our approach to exceptional experiences. Striving to turn visions into reality, for guests and employees alike, through unique opportunity and emotional hospitality, Beaverbrook offers something truly special within remarkable surroundings.
Kitchen Assistant - Beautiful Estate - Part Time & Full Time roles available!
£10.35 per hour + Variable Service Charge
We’re looking for Kitchen Assistants who are hardworking, resilient and dynamic.
Your Kitchen Assistant duties will include washing up, sweeping and mopping floors. You will also receive and put away deliveries, emptying bins and making sure that the kitchen is always kept clean and tidy.
Our full-time role will typically work 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
• After your first 6 months of service you receive a pair of Birkenstocks
• Annually you will receive a knife to add to your collection to recognise your length of service
• Supplier Trips
Part Time and Full Time roles available!
Szukamy Portierów Kuchennych, którzy są pracowici, prężni i dynamiczni.
Do Twoich obowiązków pracy na zmywaku należeć będzie zmywanie talerzy oraz sprzętu kuchennego, zamiatanie i mycie podłóg. Będziesz także odbierał i odkładał dostawy, opróżniał kosze i dbał o to, aby kuchnia była zawsze utrzymywana w czystości i porządku.
Jako członek naszego zespołu kulinarnego otrzymasz dodatkowe korzyści w postaci:
• Po pierwszych 6 miesiącach parę butów Birkenstock
• Co roku nowy nóż, który możesz dodać do swojej kolekcji, aby rozpoznać swój staż pracy
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- And other local benefits