Competitive Salary plus service charge*
We are looking for an experienced and talented Head Chef
to assist the Executive Head Chef and Estate Head Chef in maintaining the smooth running of the Wernher Kitchen operation.
Hospitality, Service and Teamwork
To make sure the Wernher kitchen team is giving efficient, smooth and quick service while
maintaining principles and standards set by
the Executive Head Chef.
To constantly check quality and quantity of food going out of the Wernher Kitchen.
To help train and motivate the Wernher kitchen brigade and have a happy,
Full time, 40 hours per week (shifts)
Weekend and bank holiday working required
• Competitive salary + Services Charge*
• 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels
• Valuable Training and Development opportunities
• Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
• Free meals when on shift
• Pension cover
• Staff Accommodation (subject to availability)
• Career Progression prospects
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance and is not guaranteed.