Night Receptionist Casual
£11.43 per hour
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Night Receptionist who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Night Receptionist or Receptionist in a hotel would be preferred.
- You will be obsessed about brand standard, with a real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations, in a very busy environment.
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example with a high standard of presentation.
What do we offer:
Our Night Receptionist receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate with 28 days paid holiday.
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family.
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities.
- Discount in Food & Beverage Departments in The Hotel.
- Earn £5 when a Customer/Guest mentions you on Trip Advisor.
- Several Events in a year for Employees.
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning and Free Meals.
- Pension cover.
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects.
Why join the Arora family?
Apply now to be our new Night Receptionist!