We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Night Supervisor devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests. We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Supervisor dedicated in delivering memorable service all day every day.
The Night Supervisor will report to the Night Manager and ensure our Front Office team provides an engaging, sincere, personalized service to our guests. As a Night Supervisor, you will ensure warm, outstanding, and engaging service that anticipates guests’ needs is a hallmark of the brand experience.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant luxury hotel experience in a similar role
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- Great leader and strive to develop the night reception team
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and team player skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite required and excellent knowledge of Opera
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Night Supervisor!