Executive Lounge Host/Hostess, Part time
£10.75/h and generous benefits
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for an Executive Lounge Host who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in with customer service or in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- You will be obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to provide our VIP and Executive guest with great experience
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example with a personal high standard presentation
What do we offer:
Our Executive Lounge Host receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
- Employee benefits such as TASTECARD, MERLIN entertainment discounted tickets, METROBUS discounts and Cyckle2Work and much more
Apply now to be our new Executive Lounge Host!