We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
Linked to Terminal 5 of Heathrow Airport, the Sofitel London Heathrow is a luxury haven that offers unrivalled facilities designed for the global traveller and a personalised service from the heart. With over 600 bedrooms, 45 meeting spaces and fine dining options, guests can indulge in – and celebrate – the French way of life at Sofitel.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible to assist in creating a strategic sales & marketing plan with a focus on room hire, food & beverage and associated bedroom targets; ensuring there is a 'sales culture' amongst the team by planting monthly targets.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in managing a portfolio of local Corporate Companies and hunt for new business.
- Passion for building relationships with extranet providers and animate relationships in order to maximise productivity
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager achieved within a European market, with a good understanding of hotel business mix needs of transient and MICE business, MICE experience is preferable
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and negotiation skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) are essential
- A clean driving license
- Experience of Delphi is essential and knowledge of reservations systems (Opera/OnQ) would be desirable
What do we offer?
Our Sales Manager receives some excellent company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Sales Manager and join our team!