Senior Sales Manager
Up to £52,000 plus a generous service charge
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager devoted to turn moments into memories for our guests.
The Senior Sales Manager will focus on maximizing all relevant sales opportunities across MICE, corporate and groups markets at Fairmont Windsor Park. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Senior Sales Manager will be a highly motivated sales professional committed to deliver an exceptional service to our guests.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a senior sales manager, sales manager, sales executive pro-active role.
- Experience of working with major hotel brands, international markets and clients is ideal.
- Proven track record of sales management ideally in hotel or wider hospitality.
- Fantastic negotiation and persuasion skills as well as attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Full and valid driving licence required.
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Senior Sales Manager!