Fine Dining - Restaurant Manager
We are excited to be re-opening our Two Rosette Fine Dining Restaurant La Belle' Epoque and are looking for an experienced and quality focused, Restaurant Manager to lead and inspire the service team.
This role will ensure there is seamless running of both La Belle Époque and the Le Bar Parisian outlets, by providing an efficient and effective service of the F&B products to the highest standards. Consistently striving to improve the guest and staff satisfaction and maximizing financial performance in the areas of responsibility. We are looking for someone that can create an environment for success, where team engagement is a high priority to compliment the service quality and the great hotel product.
What are we looking for:
- Proven track record in a similar position in a Hotel and fine dining restaurant experience is a must
- High service quality standards driven with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Full understanding of financial aspects of the F&B/Restaurant Operation
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Time management skills and able to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A strong team player with a flexible attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication both written and spoken English
- Strong leadership skills
- A team player with a positive, flexible and enthusiastic attitude
- Knowledgeable about menus, food trends and terminology
- Understanding of all Hotel outlets and offerings such as restaurants, bars, room service, lounge service, VIP lounge
- Extensive beverage knowledge including latest trends and preferred guest choices