We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Receptionist who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Receptionist in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- You will be obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations, in a very busy environment
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example with a personal high standard presentation
What do we offer:
Our Receptionist receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Receptionist!