Assistant Bars Manager
£28,000 per annum plus service charge
To create a memorable experience for our guests and ambassadors!
We are looking for an Assistant Bars Manager to assist with the day-to-day management of our two hotel bars. The role of Assistant Bars Manager is a new and exciting opportunity at the InterContinental London – The O2 and will play a key role is ensuring operational success and guest satisfaction.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a bar supervisor position or above
• Previous experience in a five star hotel is beneficial but not essential
• WSET Qualified with excellent beverage and cocktail knowledge
• You are a true people’s person, with passion to delight our guest with amazing service
• You will be obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
• You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations, in a very busy environment
What do we offer:
Our Assistant Bar Manager receive some excellent Company benefits:
• A very competitive salary plus monthly service charge
• 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
• Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
• Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
• Free Meals on shift
• Critical Illness and Pension cover
• Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Assistant Bars Manager!