Staff Restaurant Chef
Competitive Salary - plus service charge*
We are recruiting a Staff Chef to provide a varied and nutritious food service for our staff.
You will ensure the smooth running of your section, and run the staff restaurant to the agreed standard.
To be responsible for the ordering of food items for your section, and minimising wastage.
To maintain the physical product and advise of any faults.
To ensure that the staff food is delivered promptly each day at the published times and replenished.
To be responsible for the quality, variety, and presentation of the staff buffet, and to evolve the food product in line with customer trends.
To check and monitor the staff restaurant during service times as advised by the Executive Head Chef.
30 hours per week - weekend and bank holiday working required
• Competitive salary + Services Charge*
• 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels
• Valuable Training and Development opportunities
• Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
• Free meals when on shift
• Pension cover
• Staff Accommodation (subject to availability)
• Career Progression prospects
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance and is not guaranteed.