£20,800 per annum plus service charge*
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter who will assist in the overall cleanliness and hygiene of all kitchen areas to the highest degree.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to take on physically demanding job.
- A commitment to delivering high levels of cleanliness.
- Hard working and team spirited.
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential.
What do we offer:
Our Kitchen Porter receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A competitive salary.
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service.
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels.
- Valuable Training and Development opportunities.
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning and Free Meals.
- Pension cover.
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects.
Apply now to be our new Kitchen Porter!
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance, and is not guaranteed.