We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Night Manager who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
The Night Manager will ensure the smooth and efficient operation and co-ordination of the Night Operation.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Night Manager in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- You will be obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations
- You will be obsessed about brand standards and genuinely care about guest experience and exceeding guest expectations.
- You are a great leader and strive to develop the night reception team
What do we offer:
Our Night Manager receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Night Manager!