Hotel Shuttle Driver
£22,000 per annum plus service charge*
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Hotel Shuttle driver who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.The Hotel Shuttle driver will ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the service.
The Hotel Shuttle driver will most of the time be the first and/or last contact for the guest, therefore demeanour, friendliness, approachability and attentiveness are of utmost importance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To transport guests from the local area to the hotel and offer assistance with their luggage at the same time.
- To be available at the hotel entrance at all times when not on a trip, offering shuttle service in the local area to departing guests and assisting all guests with any other help they might need when existing the hotel.
- To liaise with the Concierge for any guests’ pick-up requests from the closest station (North Greenwich, for example) to the hotel and to attend to those in due course.
Who we are looking for:
- PCV licence category D1 essential.
- Previous guest exposure in the similar position is desired.
- Excellent knowledge of the local area in order to be able to advise and direct guests and customers of the hotel.
- Approachable, professional and service orientated.
- Clean and Full British driving license.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Quarterly service charge.
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service.
- Discount in Food & Beverage Departments in The Hotel.
- Earn £5 when a Customer/Guest mentions you in Trip Advisor.
- Wellbeing Events.
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family and access to IHG employee rate discounts.
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities.
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning.
- Free Meals on shift.
- Pension cover.
- Unrivalled Career Prospects.
Apply now to be our new Hotel Shuttle driver and join our team!
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance, and is not guaranteed.