Chef de Partie
Up to £25,500 plus a generous service charge
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Chef de Partie devoted into turning moments into memories for our guests. We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie dedicated in delivering amazing service all day every day.
In partnership with Accor, the Arora Group is bringing the iconic Fairmont brand to the Windsor area, which promises to be a superb retreat adjacent to Windsor Great Park and Savill Gardens.
What we are looking for:
- A true desire towards producing fresh, authentic and beautifully presented dishes that will amaze our guests.
- Someone who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the food they prepare.
- An individual who will ensure the smooth running their section in the kitchen and will help promote a professional, hospitable and friendly working environment.
- A self-motivated and hardworking individual, who is a team player and leads by example.
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in an hotel or restaurant will be preferable
What do we offer:
Our Chef de Partie receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Free Meals on shift
- Accor Benefits
- Discount on Merlin Attraction tickets
Apply now to be our new Chef de Partie!