Day/Night Concierge 4on/4off
£26,000 per annum
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Based in the high-end Greenwich Peninsula London Arora Tower residential development,
Arora group is looking to recruit a Day /Night Concierge.
As a Concierge, you will be working for a company that prides itself on incredibly high levels of customer service. All the people within the property management team are highly professional, enthusiastic and talented property specialists.
Our Day/Night Concierge receives some excellent Company benefits:
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- 4 days on/4 days off shift patterns.
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service.
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family.
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities.
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning.
- Free Meals on shift.
- Pension cover.
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects.
To provide impeccable customer service to residents of the building, to ensure the building is run smoothly and that compliant protocols are maintained and updated where required.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in a 5-star environment.
• Confident in dealing with VIPs.
• Ability to take ownership of an operation when alone.
• Professional, precise, courteous, and dedicated.
• Positive attitude.
• Team player.
Career Experience and Qualifications Required
• At least 2 years experience in a front-of-house role in a luxury residential environment where there have been regular dealings with VIPs and exacting requests.
• Excellent and proven Customer Services experience.
• IOSH qualification preferred.
• Good knowledge of MS Office package.
Some of the Responsibilities:
• To provide all necessary services to the residents as per the instructions of the Tower Manager, to communicate efficiently with all other members of staff and the residents and responsible for the welcoming atmosphere throughout the property.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and comfort of the reception area and common parts at all times.
• During working hours to be located at the reception Concierge desk except when carrying out any required work within the building. The reception desk cannot be left unattended at any time.
• At all times ensure the security of the building is not jeopardised in any way. Main entrance doors will have to be monitored and while at the front desk, you will have to monitor the CCTV feeds.
• To always assist residents together with their guests and visitors when and where required. It should be remembered that the duty is to the residents as a whole and any assistance given to any individual should not distract from duties required to the whole.
• To perform all necessary Concierge duties. These duties include but are not limited to carrying luggage/packages for residents, and cleaning duties as and when required.
• To receive and distribute all mail. All registered mail and deliveries should be logged before distribution to the individual flats.
• To always be courteous, polite, and positive to residents, guests, suppliers, and the public in general.
Apply now to be our new Day/Night Concierge!