Guest Relations Executive
£24,440 per annum plus service charge*
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Guest Relations Executive who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
As a Guest Relations Executive, you are responsible for ensuring that on all occasions guests are completely satisfied with their stay and that the services they receive meets or exceed their expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Guest Relations Executive in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential.
- Your passion will be to wow our guest with amazing service and maintains contact with VIP’s and regular guests during their stay.
- You will be obsessed about brand standards and genuinely care about guest experience before, during and after their stay.
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
What do we offer:
Our Guest Relations Executive receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A competitive salary.
- Quarterly Service Charge.
- Discount in Food & Beverage Departments in The Hotel.
- Earn £5 when a Customer/Guest mentions you in Trip Advisor.
- Several Events in a year for the Employee's Wellbeing.
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Guest Relations Executive!
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance, and is not guaranteed.