We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
We are looking for an Accounts Supervisor who will be responsible supporting the financial functions of our hotel accounts department.
The Accounts Supervisor will maintain all effective controls and be responsible for the timely completion of the management reporting for the hotel, in accordance with objectives set by the Finance Controller, including, Month End, Balance Sheets, VAT Return, Cash Flow and Audits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the month end P&L is produced on time, with all accounts accurately viewed and reconciled to ensure that accurate reflection of the Hotel true financial results.
Reconcile all Balance Sheet Accounts monthly
- Liaise and co-operate with both internal audit and all External audit bodies.
Ensuring that an effective program of on property audit is in place
- Assist in the preparation of Budgets, Forecasts and Call Over’s
- Review management information, financial operational controls & processes
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally studying towards CIMA, ACCA or AAT (or equivalent)
- Ideally having worked in a previous accounting role
- A person with hunger to progress, energetic, persistent and an inquisitive mind.
- IT skills include MS Excel and MS word.
What do we offer:
Our Accounts Supervisor receives excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
- Apply now to be our new Accounts Supervisor and join our team!
Apply now to be our new Accounts Supervisor and join our team!