We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Reservations Manager devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests. We have an exciting opportunity for a Reservations Manager dedicated in delivering memorable service all day every day.
The Reservations Manager will be managing a team responsible for recording and processing all reservation enquiries made by phone or e-mail efficiently and accurately, maximising sales and room occupancy rates.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, and ability to determine which concepts to apply in given market conditions.
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, OTA's, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
- Expert knowledge of reservations systems (Opera PMS) would be desirable
- Previous experience as a Reservations Manager and managing a team in a hotel capacity
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance for employees with over 5 years' service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Reservations Manager!