Senior Meetings & Events Planning Executive
We are now looking for a talented Senior Meeting and Events Planning Executive to ensure that all events have detailed function sheets and information is distributed in a timely manner, whilst ensuring all events are fully prepaid.
What will you be doing?
- Manage events once handed over from the Sales Team and ensure all information is compiled onto the function sheet.
- Keeping in close contact with all organizers, ensuring that all their requirements are accurately recorded using every opportunity to maximize sales.
- Liaising between the client and the relevant departments in case of any queries.
- Ensure follow up calls are made to all Meeting & Events organisers ensuring their requirements were satisfactorily dealt with and any complaints are brought to a speedy conclusion with the support of the MICE Director.
- Control the cash flow by checking the deposit payments of allocated bookings and collect payments on time.
Who we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand, and the Company.
- Hotel and large-scale events experience preferred.
- Ideally at least 3 years of work experience in this field.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate – Delphi/Salesforce systems preferred.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Quarterly service charge.
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service.
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family and access to IHG employee rate discounts.
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities.
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning.
- Free Meals on shift.
- Pension cover.
- Unrivalled Career Prospects.
Apply now to be our new Senior Meetings and Events Planning Executive and join our team!