Pastry Chef de Partie
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests.
Exceptional service and cuisine are hallmarks of the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts dining experience. As a Pastry Chef de Partie, your creativity and culinary skills will inspire you to create spectacular desserts that will make every meal memorable for our guests. Our Pastry Chef de Partie will report to the Executive Head Chef and provide support in managing various aspects of the kitchen, including planning, ordering and production of exceptional food.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within a luxury hotel
- Completion of a degree or certificate in culinary arts preferred
- High standards of food preparation and a genuine care for delivering exceptional dishes
- Knowledge of kitchen operations
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- City & Guilds 706/1or NVQ equivalent
- A positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Pastry Chef de Partie!