Assistant Chief Engineer
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for an Assistant Chief Engineer who will support to motivate, manage and oversee the entire maintenance operation, including the building, grounds, utilities, equipment. We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Assistant Maintenance Manager to join our hotel team.
What are a looking for:
- Someone who will always retain the hotel and its fabric in excellent condition, ensuring the facilities, plant areas, operations and amenities are in full working order.
- A competent ‘hands on' person who will ensure all hotel services, systems, fixtures and fittings are maintained in perfect working condition and will assure all defects are corrected promptly.
- A proactive approach towards maintaining adequate levels of materials and spares to allow immediate rectification of faults and ongoing provision for the Planned Preventative Maintenance programmes.
- Experience as an Assistant Chief Engineer in a hotel is highly desirable but not essential
What do we offer:
Our Assistant Chief Engineer receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years' service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Tastecard benefit
- Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Assistant Chief Engineer!