Up to £22,000 plus a generous service charge
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Driver dedicated in turning moments into memories for team members at Fairmont Windsor Park. This role will be looking after predominately our team members in providing a shuttle service to staff accommodation, the town centres and surrounding stations.
As a Driver, your energy and personality along with your knowledge of the hotel services and the local area.
This role will also support our Valet and Luggage Porter team when required. Providing luggage and door assistance, valet parking, and an effective and engaging communication with guests and colleagues whilst maintaining a tidy hotel entrance.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a luxury hospitality environment preferred
- Full UK driving licence required (including category D for a mini bus)
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written), second language an asset
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- Frequent standing and walking throughout the shift are expected, as well as occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, ascending or descending stairs and ramps, occasional lifting and carrying
- Ability to work in any kind of weather when covering the door or assisting guests
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
- Discount on Merlin Attraction tickets
Apply now to be our new Driver!