Assistant Night Manager
£25,500 + service charge
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Assistant Night Manager dedicated in delivering memorable service all day every day.
As a member of the Front Office team, the Assistant Night Manager will report to the Front of House Manager and ensure our night team provides an engaging, sincere, personalized service to our guests. As a Assistant Night Manager, you will showcase excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, maximize the night operations and ensure exceptional guest service.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant luxury hotel experience in a similar role
- A hands-on professional with a natural ability to motivate, train and inspire the front office team members
- Excellent detailed knowledge of front office operations
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite required and excellent knowledge of Opera
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Assistant Night Manager!