Competitive salary plus generous monthly service charge
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
Our Sous Chef delights our guests by preparing amazing dishes to our discerning guests. We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Sous Chef with the creative flair and passion to produce the finest food.
What we are looking for:
- A true desire towards producing fresh, authentic, and beautifully presented dishes that will amaze our guests.
- Someone who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the food they prepare.
- Assist in the smooth running of all sections in the kitchen and will help promote a professional, hospitable, and friendly working environment.
- A self-motivated and hardworking individual, who is a team player and leads by example.
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef in a hotel or restaurant will be preferable
What do we offer:
Our Sous Chef receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary + Services Charge
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels
- Valuable Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning and Free Meals
- Pension cover
- Discounted travel fares for buses and train
- VIP discounts for Crawley County Mall
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Sous Chef!