Meeting & Events Floor Manager
£28,000 per annum plus Service Charge*
We are looking for a passionate Meetings & Events Floor Manager who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations. The Meetings & Events Floor Manager is a key role in ensuring that all conferences, meetings and group activities are coordinated and managed within client expectations.
- Oversee the banquet beverage operations and have knowledge of beverage costs, par levels, perpetual inventory system and mixology.
- Ensure the smooth running of the operation on a daily basis and to brief all staff on what meetings, lunches and dinners are taking place
- Supporting Management of Department Operations and Inventories
- Ordering banquet beverage supplies for the department, (e.g. spirits, wine, beers, mixers, garnish, etc).
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in similar position within a Meeting and Events Operation
- Experience in supervising high volume Food & Beverage/Meetings & Events
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary and variable service charge
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family including access to employee rates accross the IHG portfolio
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Meetings & Events Floor Manager!