Assistant Guest Relations Manager
£26,500 per annum plus service charge*
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
We are looking for an Assitant Guest Relations Manager who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guests' expectations.
As an Assistant Guest Relations Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that on all occasions guests are completely satisfied with their stay, assisting the daily Guest Relations Manager, and ensuring that the services the Guest receives meet or exceed their expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Guest Relations Executive or Reception Supervisor in a hotel would be preferable.
- Your passion will be to wow our guest with amazing service and maintains contact with VIP and regular guests during their stay.
- You will be obsessed with brand standards and genuinely care about the guest experience before, during and after their stay.
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
What do we offer:
Our Assitant Guest Relations Manager receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A competitive salary.
- Quarterly service charge.
- Discount in Food & Beverage Departments in The Hotel.
- Earn £5 when a Customer/Guest mentions you on Trip Advisor.
- Several Events in a year for Employee wellbeing.
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service.
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family.
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities.
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning.
- Free Meals on shift.
- Pension cover.
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects.
Apply now to be our new Assistant Guest Relations Manager!
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance, and is not guaranteed.