We are currently looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join our Finance team at Arora Group head office based in Heathrow.
As a member of central finance management accounting team this role is responsible for preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, balance sheets, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries for their allocated companies. Comply with group’s accounting & statutory policies and ensure a rigorous financial control and reporting environment.
- Management Accounting: Timely production of accurate management accounts for allocated group companies. Ensure full review of trial balance. Maintain a monthly checklist of tasks completed and outstanding.
- Financial Planning: Provide month-end packs & business forecasting to assist with management decision making.
- Business Partnering: Expected to work as a business partner with all functions and divisions as appropriate and liaise with key functional individuals to ensure up to date operational information is captured in the management accounts.
- Qualified CIMA or ACCA is a strong preference
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Excel & Word
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a preference
- Balance Sheet knowledge is a prerequisite
- Strong Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills & Demonstrable Initiative
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver responsibilities with minimum supervision
Apply now to become our new Management Accountant!