Golf Operations Assistant
Set in 226 acres of beautiful English parkland, The Buckinghamshire Golf Club comprises of a Grade II listed manor house and an 18-hole championship golf in Denham country park. The golf course was established in 1992 and has recently been acquired by the Arora Group who have aspirations to improve all aspects of the club making this a fantastic time to join the team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Golf Operations Assistant dedicated in delivering memorable service all day every day. As a Golf Operations Assistant you will be facilitating the smooth running of the golf operation by meeting and greeting members, preparing members' clubs and trollies ahead of play, ensuring the range and practice facilities are prepared for use and offering a superior level of service.
What we are looking for:
- A good knowledge of golf
- PGA desirable but not essential
- Prepared to work outdoors in all seasons
- Ability to follow and implement health and safety requirements
- An effective communicator
- Availability to work in shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities
- A range of Arora Group Benefits
Apply now to be our new Golf Operations Assistant!