Assistant Reception Manager
Up to £28,000 per annum based on experience
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for an Assistant Reception Manager who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Assistant Reception Manager or Supervisor in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential.
- Your passion will be to wow our guest with amazing service and efficient check in and out.
- You will be obsessed about brand standards and genuinely care about guest experience and exceeding guest expectations.
- You are a great leader and strive to develop the reception team.
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft and knowledge of Reservation Systems (Opera/MARSHA or OnQ).
What do we offer:
Our Assistant Reception Manager receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary.
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service.
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family.
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities.
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning.
- Free Meals on shift.
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects.
Apply now to be our new Assistant Reception Manager!