We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
We have a unique opportunity for a Sales Manager devoted to turn moments into memories for our guests.
This role is ideal for a Sales Exeucitve or experienced Sales Coordinator ready for the next step in their career. The Sales Manager will focus on maximizing all relevant sales opportunities across MICE, corporate and groups markets at Fairmont Windsor Park. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Manager will be a highly motivated sales professional committed to deliver an exceptional service to our guests.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience within Sales as a sales executive in a pro-active role ideally in hotel or wider hospitality.
- Experience of working with major hotel brands, international markets and clients is ideal.
- Fantastic negotiation and persuasion skills as well as attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Full and valid driving licence required.
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Sales Manager!