Staff Restaurant Chef
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
We are looking for a Staff Restaurant Chef who will be responsible for the staff restaurant to deliver an excellent food experience. A staff restaurant chef would also be required to ensure standards are met, plan menus and budget with the Head Chef and ensure that health and safety are top priorities.
What we are looking for:
- Oversee operations of the staff restaurant
- Ensure that staff restaurant areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standard
- Ensure standards are constantly monitored and action taken to ensure complianc
- Plan staff food quantities so they are in line with hotel business levels
- Establish innovative ways of enhancing the internal customer dining experience
- Plan menus with the Head Chef to ensure a wide range of food is offered to cater to all tastes
- Promote the staff restaurant as a relaxing and friendly place to visit and eat
- Work with the Head Chef to ensure costs are in line with budget
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety and Hygiene Regulations
What do we offer:
Our Staff Restaurant Chef will receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive hourly rate with 28 days paid holiday
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels
- Valuable Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning and Free Meals
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Staff Restaurant Chef!