We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Reservation Agent who will delight our guests with sincere, attentive service.
The Reservation Agent will be responsible for recording and processing all reservation enquiries made by phone or e-mail efficiently and accurately, maximising sales and room occupancy rates.
What we are looking for:
- You will answer all reservation requests in a courteous and efficient manner
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations in a very busy environment
- Knowledge of Opera and Marsha would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent command of English, other languages would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of reservations systems (Opera/Marsha/OnQ) would be desirable
- Previous experience as a Reservation Agent or in Front Office in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
What do we offer?
All our Reservation Agent receive some excellent company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Reservation Agent and join our team!