Meeting & Events Floor Manager
£26,000 per annum plus monthly service charge
We are looking for a Meeting and Events Floor Manager who will be responsible for ensuring a seamless service of communication between client and the hotel. Managing all operational aspects of the event and ensuring an exemplary standard of service is provided according to guest requirements and the hotel standards.
- To manage all operational aspects of events and conferences happening in the hotel whilst on duty.
- To guide and train the Meeting and Events Operations Team to ensure full success
- To actively meet with conference organisers at regular intervals throughout the day to obtain feedback and check the event is running smoothly
- Coordinating with suppliers, handling client quires and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all events run smoothly
- Liaise with event contractors, including exhibition builders, caterers and suppliers.
- Plan, coordinate & implement large logistical events taking ownership of all aspects from physical supplies to staffing
What we offer:
Our Meeting & Events Floor Manager receives some excellent benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- Monthly service charge payments
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
InterContinental London – The O2 presents modern luxury accommodation in the heart of Greenwich Peninsula. Inspired by the local area, the hotel delivers an elegant interior complimented with award-winning cuisine, a full service beauty spa and ballroom for up to 3,000 guests.
Apply now to be our new Meeting & Events Floor Manager!