Design Team Administrator
£20,000 per annum
Grove Developments is rapidly growing company formed by Arora Group to design; build and project manage hotel developments, new build apartments, office fit-outs and secure facilities. Specialisms include architectural design, quantity surveying, planning, project management and M&E.
We are seeking an Team Assistant to work closely alongside the Architect Design team in managing the assisting the team with document management, maintaining and distribution of documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with general day to day administration - telephones, filing, archiving, general office organisation.
- Update drawing registers. Print and issue drawings and drawing sets to relevant teams
- Administrate documentation for Operation & Maintenance manuals
- Assisting in the document management and eventually taking the lead in managing the department's document system
- Printing and issuing of large format Architectural drawing information and drawing register maintenance
- Liaising closely with external bodies under the design manager’s direction and issuing of mandatory and requested information
- Meeting organisation including coordinating schedule of team, preparing agenda and supporting papers, taking minutes and tracking action items arising to completion.
- All general administration
- One day is never the same need to be able to deal with a multitude of different challenges and be adaptable.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft products, Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, Indesign and in preparing Design documentation for the team
Skills & Experience
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- The ability to complete all tasks to a high standard
- A positive attitude and good command of the English language
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to prioritise a demanding workload
- Demonstrate high levels of attention to detail
- Work effectively within a team whilst also being self-motivated
- Have a minimum of English and Maths GCSE
- Previous experience within the construction industry would be advantageous but is by no means mandatory