Meeting & Events Billing Executive-Finance
£23,000 depending on experience
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
We are Looking for an Accounts Assistant / M & E Billing Executive will provide a seamless service of communication between client and hotel.
As an Account Assistant you will have a full responsibility to compile Meeting & Events invoices and accounts.
What we are looking for:
- Working closely with the M&E Manager to ensure all group masters are checked
- Ensuring that all invoices prepared are confirmed and correct
- Preparing and sending invoices for all conference guest/groups that have checked out
- Dealing with all meeting related billing
- Ensuring exemplary levels of guest service are constantly maintained
- Previous experience as an Account Assistant in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
What do we offer:
Our Account Assistant receives excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive hourly rate
- A share of tips and service charge
- 28 days Holiday
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Critical Illness and Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Account Assistant!