£23,000 per annum
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant who will support all areas of finance including; Credit Control, Purchase Ledger, Income Audit, Cashiering, M&E Billing, F&B Cost Controls and Accounts Payable, Account Receivables.
As an Accounts Assistant you will have a specific function in one of the above areas, this will be a rotated role, so you are fully exposed to all areas of finance.
Our Accounts Assistant will be involved with:
- Working with sales / purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of accounts
- Processing sales orders
- Reconciliation of finance accounts
- Processing invoices & expense forms
- Following and using Accounts systems
- Providing administrative support to the team
Skills and Experiences
- Ideally studying towards CIMA, ACCA or AAT (or equivalent)
- Ideally having worked in a previous accounting role
- A person with hunger to progress, energetic, persistent and an inquisitive mind.
- IT skills include MS Excel and MS word.
What do we offer:
Our Accounts Assistant receives excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects